The Planned Route

The Planned Route
This is as close to "final" as the planned route is likely to get... I don't intend to do any more updates to it. If it changes, I'll mention it in future posts. All but a few of the green lines represent flight segments. Looks like we have a lot of reading in store...

Time Saver

If you want to jump to the beginning of the trip... click here. After that, you can just click "newer post" to read them in order.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Picture Practice

(click photos to enlarge)

Savannah, Georgia - June, 2007
The boys and I pause to watch a ship head down the Savannah River and out to sea.





Yellowstone National Park - February, 2004
Zeb and Lachlan flanking a tree with bear claw marks. The snow depth was about five feet and the boys were about four... so, the bear was doing some reaching.



Amsterdam, Netherlands - September 1987
We just arrived from Chicago. While on board, I asked Susan to marry me... (she said, "Yes.")
For some different views of this airplane, click here and here.

Athens, Greece - August 1963
That is me, second from right in the foreground, between my dear, sweet mudder and my younger-older sister. (I also have an older-older sister and an older brother.)

No comments: